Friday 23 April 2010

Website - Updating content

Hello!

Those of you who know me are aware that nw10photography is a part time venture.  Unfortunately, due to volume of work from my day job I have been unable to update the site and do as much as I would have liked with the business.  However, due to completing all my projects, and reduction in workload, I will be able to devote more time to the business.

So the first thing that I will be doing is refreshing the website and content, as well as adding family portraits to the list of photographic styles.

I anticipate that the refreshed site will be up by the end of June, although depending on progress of the site, it may be earlier.  I will be posting regular updates on twitter, and this blog!

Thanks for following and taking an interest in my work!

Todor

No comments:

Post a Comment